Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pfaffenhofen - Day 2

I got to watch the Leafs game (game 1) on my puter. They looked like garbage in the 1st, but they won...Hooray!
Had a tough time sleeping...I can't imagine why....

In the morning, Adrean and I did some grocery shopping before we went to the airport to pick up Dan and Joel. Saw some strange things at the grocery store...

Afterwards, Adrean and I drove to the airport to pick up Dan and Joel...

Then we drove to Pfaffenhofen Germany. Upon arrival, Dan and I went on a walk to find some lunch, and check out the town. I had the schnitzel. It was great


We played a super fun gig at the Kunsterwerkstatt. It looked like a woodworking shop, but the audience was awesome, and they loved the show! We had a great hang afterwards as well.







When we got back to the hotel, we watched the exciting end to the Brewers-Diamondbacks game.Joel was really excited the Brewers won!
On to Teplice, Czech Republic!

2 comments: