Thursday, October 6, 2011

Munich - Day 1

Adrean and I arrived in Munich this morning (after a wonderful 1-hour sleep on our flight)
Once we had picked up our Meatwagon

we drove into Munich to our hotel. We went out for a brief pint and some lunch (pint = so good, food that's not airplane food = also sooooo good!)After a nap, we went out to grab some dinner, and check out Munich. It's beautiful here! Adrean and I spent some time laughing at the German language...We went to the Hofbrauhaus, which is a giant beer house/tourist trap for a pint. They only serve beers in 1 litre stiens. I had to try one!
Munich is an incredibly beautiful city, and St. Peter's Cathedral is really breathtaking!
I'm trying to stay awake (it's 12:30am here) to watch the Leafs game (which starts at 1am.) we'll see how I do. CNN is getting boring, but watching tv shows in German is even harder! Here's a little video I made at the Hoffbrauhaus...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment